February 27, 2014 (Laurel, MD) – Gov. Martin O’Malley and Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown announced the selection of 16 “Preferred Training Partners” one of which was the consortia of IEC Chesapeake, ABC Baltimore, and the Job Opportunities Task Force (JOTF).
- February 11, 2014 (Laurel, MD) – IEC Chesapeake Executive Director Grant Shmelzer attended A National Symposium: Veterans' Employment in Construction
- February 3, 2014 (Laurel, MD) – The Howard County Council appointed Eric Shatzer, Owner and President of Hawkins Electric, to serve as a member of the Board of Electrical Examiners
Date(s) - 04/12/2013
7:00 am - 4:00 pm
IEC Chesapeake Laurel Facility
Former OSHA Director Ed Foulke will be the key note speaker. Mr. Foulke comes to us thanks to IEC Chesapeake’s dedication to this event. Mr. Foulke will present the following:
OSHA in 2013 and Beyond:
Best Practices for Achieving Operational Excellence & Profitability
• What will OSHA focus on in the second Obama administration?
• Cooperation efforts between OSHA and other federal agencies.
• The top 25 “low hanging fruit” OSHA citations.
• The impact of an aging and overweight workforce on your company’s bottom line.
• Strategies and best practices to dramatically improve your company’s safety program & bottom line.
Thanks to people like Preferred Insurance and IEC Chesapeake for helping sponsor as well as COSS for signing up as the first vendor we here at SEE, Inc. are bringing out Safety~Fest 2013 to you Friday April 12th for FREE, that’s right, this will be FREE!
So no excuses for not attending, excellent training for free!
We will be offering sixteen classes; Dangers of Dirt, Rigging & Signaling 1, Fall Protection 101, GHS, Confined Space, Preparing for OSHA and much, much more.
This is going to be an event you don’t want to miss. At this point you may sign up via our website; limited to first 100 to sign up. Space is limited enroll today!