- This event has passed.
Basic DataCom Installation – March 2020
March 19, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Do’s and don’ts of cable handling
- Terminations – New Compression Style F-Type, BNC, RCA & Standard RJ45
- Punch Down 110 – Patch panel & Category Outlets
- Testing proper termination, cable runs, mapping and preparation for cable certification
- CATV, CCTV, Audio and Data Style hookups
All students will receive an all-new Pro Kit (Ideal Tools #33-505, #33-793, #30-495, and #33-866) that also includes: Tone & Probe, Punch Down Compression Tools VDV tester complete with tool bag with a Trade value of $605.00.
About the Instructor: Ron Greenfield from O.T. Hall has taught numerous safety and Data-Com courses for the IEC Chesapeake.
- Early Registration: $765.00
- Standard Registration: $850.00
- Members receive 25% discount
- Price Includes:
- 4 Hours of Training
- A tool kit valued at $605.00
Cancellation deadline is 15 business days prior to seminar. All cancellations received after deadline and/or no-shows will be billed and/or are nonrefundable. IEC Chesapeake A&T has the right to cancel class if less than 15 students register.