"Basic DataCom" Class Starts April 11
Friday Night Lights?
Maybe it’s because I love all things lighting…maybe it’s because I live in Texas. Either way, our friends and Associate Partners at Lighting Environments have brought us another cool product we think you should know about.
Sportsbeams Lighting, Inc., out of Austin, Texas, makes the now generation stadium and field lighting. Here’s the skinny:
· LED. More lumens for the energy dollar- who doesn’t love that?
· The Bi-Color option: Sportsbeams Lighting fixtures can operate in a kelvin range of 2700-6300 within the same fixture. How’s that for flexibility?
· No Glare. A truly even playing field…a single glass optic allows the athletes to see everything on the entire playing surface.
· We’re ready for our close- up Mr. DeMille. The Sportsbeams Lighting fixtures are broadcast friendly.
· Active cooling system; their patented active cooling system reduces the weight of fixtures by 40%, allowing for more mounting angles in extreme environments.
· Intelligent; these light fixtures can track lighting hours, fan speeds, heat output and more. They have their own MAC address and can be controlled as a group or individually.
· Asymmetrical lighting: it’s SPORT lighting, not roadway. Sportsbeams Lighting addresses more than just the flat surfaces because, well, sometimes the ball goes up into the air….right??
Lighting should be all about efficacy, color, meeting the spec needs, and delivered at the best price.
Sportsbeams Lighitng, Inc., and our friends at Lighting Environments, can light your Field of Dreams.
Jenny Boone Business Development
I hear your eyes rolling, the “humph” sound you just made, and the “Yeah, right ...read more
Maybe it’s because I love all things lighting…maybe it’s because I live ...read more
We shut the course again this year.
Thank you to all of the IEC Chesapeake ...read more
Industrial Apprenticeship. Our Associate Partners at Siemens are among American corporations embracing a very old ...read more
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016