Lighting Environments and Lightolier. Our Associate Partners at Lighting Environments are your Philips/Lightolier specialists. They are excited to share the SlimSurface product and I’m excited to help them.
Where was this when I was a lighting specifier??? This product is a lighting nerd’s dream.
Recess light, surface light and wall mount. Yes. If Marvel comics had a Super Lighting Power Transformer, this would be the machine.
Lightolier’s SlimSurface is an LED low profile downlight that can be ceiling OR wall mounted. At 0.625” in thickness, this slim profile light appears to be a recess light- but is actually surface mounted. That makes it a Barbie Dream for wall mount also, the lower the profile on the wall the better.
Let’s look at its winning qualifications: from spec sheet
· The thinnest available solution with an integral driver for existing J-boxes or new construction
· Provides an affordable alternative to Air-Seal IC recessed housings or Fire-Rated boxes
· Glare controlling lens for comfortable light distribution
· Choice of square and round luminaires
· 50,000 hours rated life
· Both Resi and Commercial applications
· Perfect for airports and hospitality, ADA requirements
· Apertures available: 4,5,6,7, and 10”
· Kelvins from 2700-4000
· Available both 120 and 277V
Oh dear Lord this would have been a game changer for me when I was working on high end tract and custom homes.
Luckily for all of you still specifying- it’s available. Contact Lighting Environments. The lines are open….
Now get out there are make the world a brighter place with super lo profile lighting.
Business Development IECC/ IEC Chesapeake