You’re going to like what membership has to offer
Tap into deep benefits. As the premier association of ethical, highly-trained electrical, renewable energy and low voltage contractors, professionals, and companies in the Mid-Atlantic region, IEC Chesapeake is focused on industry advancement and member promotion. Join today and reap countless rewards to enhance your business, including:
General Member Benefits
- Use of our 30,000 square foot facility in Laurel, Maryland for training or events, and access to our 5,000 square foot facility in Dulles, Virginia
- Access to association committees and strategic planning to better shape the organization’s mission
- Listen in on important dialogue affecting the electrical, low voltage and renewable energy industry in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Access to exclusive discounts and incentive programs provided by local and national industry partners, including Home Depot, STAPLES, Sprint, Federated Insurance, AFLAC, and more
- Marketing benefits that include the opportunity to post company milestones, new products and announcements in our “Wired In” monthly newsletter and on our social media pages
- Specialty training in Solar, Safety, Generators, Fire Alarm Systems, Motor Controls, Low Voltage, Data and Video, and Wind Energy
- NICET classes in-person and online
- NABCEP approved service provider for administering the Entry Level PV Systems exam
- BICSI-approved Training
- Business management classes, including position-specific training
- Business productivity seminars covering new products, software, and management techniques
- Training resources for employees regarding financial planning and professional etiquette
- IECC regularly hosts networking events to foster relationships between Contractor Members and Industry Partners, including social mixers, golf tournaments, charity benefits, brewery events, fishing tournaments, and open houses.
- IECC actively builds new relationships with new Industry Partners, including distributors, manufacturers, builders, banks and financial institutions, and more.
Become an IEC Chesapeake Member today and get acquainted with our growing community of electrical, renewable energy and low voltage contractors.
Get to know the other quality people in your community. View our Member Directory.
Receive important information about changes to legislation and codes within our industry as they take place.
Access to valuable industry resources and other IEC chapters is just a click away.
Members Only Log In
IEC Chesapeake is dedicated to enhancing the lives of our members and improving the profitability of their businesses. Our Members Only portal provides access to exclusive services that will give you a competitive advantage, from industry news, to discount programs, job information, code information and select educational classes and events.
Gain valuable access to over 15,000 electrical professionals in one of the three largest chapters of IEC in the nation. Contact IEC Chesapeake today to become an Associate Partner. Call us at (301) 621-9545.
IEC Chesapeake Contractor Members include the Mid-Atlantic region’s premier low voltage, renewable energy and electrical contractors, businesses and apprentices. To find out more about becoming a Contractor Member, please contact IEC Chesapeake at (301) 621-9545.
Like what you see?
For additional membership information, please call us at (301) 621-9545.