A stronger industry starts with you.
You’re going to like these perks. IEC Chesapeake offers Associate Partner Memberships to manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, specialty service providers, and other key businesses that support our Contractor Partner companies and employees. Associate Partner members believe in the mission of IEC Chesapeake and in the quality contractors that the association represents. IEC Chesapeake provides exposure opportunities for Associate Partners through affinity programs, sponsorship programs, and a host of events for Associate Partners to meet with the hundreds of IEC Chesapeake Contractor Partner company representatives in comfortable venues across the state.
Enduring relationships start here. The relationships that IEC Chesapeake Associate Partner members and Contractor Partner members have developed over the years are not only mutually profitable for their respective businesses, they’re also the foundation of life-long friendships. IEC Chesapeake Contractor Partner members turn to Associate Partners for advice and assistance at meetings and trade shows, as well as for the services they need to effectively manage their businesses. As experts in their respective trades, our Associate Partners are essential to elevating the excellence within the IEC Chesapeake community.
Associate Partner Member included benefits ($1,710 annually):
- No charge for facility usage: This includes classrooms and conference rooms, as well as a “floating office” available for member use
- Workforce development
- Educational classes at member pricing
- LinkedIn member product promotions to 7,000+ followers
Director’s Level Sponsorship* included benefits ($10,000 plus $1,760 annually):
- Name and logo recognition on every IEC staff email signature and in every monthly Wired In and Apprenticeship newsletter
- Oversized company name and logo featured on apprentice safety shirts
- Automatic inclusion as a golf tournament sponsor, including a foursome
- Full page ad in the annual Apprenticeship Graduation Brochure
- Each Director’s Circle company is featured in a Director’s Linked In blog, which enjoys a large audience and is automatically populated out to several other digital platforms
- Recognition as a sponsor of SkillsUSA
*Membership dues must be up to date and paid in full or scheduled with Director of Membership in order to sponsor or co-sponsor annual events.
Isn’t it time to achieve more?
For additional membership information, please call us at (301) 621-9545.