IEC Chesapeake offers Associate Partner Memberships to manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, specialty service providers, and other key businesses that support Contractor Partner companies and employees.
Associate Partner members believe in the mission of IEC Chesapeake and in the quality contractors that the association represents. IEC Chesapeake provides exposure opportunities for Associate Partners through affinity programs, sponsorship programs, and providing a host of events for Associate Partners to meet with the hundreds of IEC Chesapeake Contractor Partner company representatives in comfortable venues across the state.
The relationships that IEC Chesapeake Associate Partner members and Contractor Partner members have developed over the years are not only mutually profitable for respective businesses, but the formation of life-long friendships.
IEC Chesapeake Contractor Partner members turn to Associate Partners first for advice and assistance at meetings and trade shows as well as for the services they need to effectively manage their businesses. IEC Chesapeake Associate Partners are experts in their trade and essential to elevating the excellence within the IEC Chesapeake community.
ACTIVE MEMBERS SUCCEED!
Associate Partner Member Included Services/Items ($1,675 annually):
- Facility usage: classrooms and conference rooms. There is also a “floating office” for member use
- Workforce development
- Educational classes at member pricing
- LinkedIn Member Product Promotions to 7000+ followers
DIRECTOR'S LEVEL SPONSORSHIP ($10,000 plus $1,675 annually)
- Director’s Circle Partners are recognized on every IEC Staff email signature (name and logo) and appear in every monthly Wired In and Apprenticeship newsletter
- Automatically on 2018 apprentice Safety Shirts. Extra Large Company name and Logo featured. 2018 apprentice enrollment expected to be 700 students.
- Director’s Circle Sponsors will automatically be Golf Tournament Event Sponsors; this includes a Foursome for each Sponsor.
- A one page ad in the annual Apprenticeship Graduation Brochure
- Each Director’s Circle company will be featured in the Director’s Linked In blog, which enjoys a large audience, and is automatically populated out to several other digital platforms
- Recognition as a sponsor of SkillsUSA
*If membership dues are not up to date and paid in full, or scheduled with Director of Membership, your company will not be able to sponsor or co-sponsor any of our annual events.