IEC Chesapeake offers Associate Partner memberships to manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, specialty service providers, and other key businesses that support Contractor Partner companies and employees.
Associate Partner members believe in the mission of IEC Chesapeake and in the quality contractors that the association represents. IEC Chesapeake provides exposure opportunities for Associate Partners through affinity programs, sponsorship programs, and providing a host of events for Associate Partners to meet with the hundreds of IEC Chesapeake Contractor Partner company representatives in comfortable venues across the state.
The relationships that IEC Chesapeake Associate Partner members and Contractor Partner members have developed over the years are not only mutually profitable for respective businesses, but the formation of life-long friendships.
IEC Chesapeake Contractor Partner members turn to Associate Partners first for advice and assistance at meetings and trade shows as well as for the services they need to effectively manage their businesses. IEC Chesapeake Associate Partners are experts in their trade and essential to elevating the excellence within the IEC Chesapeake community.
Associate Partner Member Benefits Include:
- A company listing on the IEC Chesapeake Website, accessible by all members and the public
- IEC National Dues included in the Chapter Dues
- 24 Hour Access to the IEC Chesapeake Member Database, as well as our list of Employable Apprentices
- Access to IEC Chesapeake Committees and Strategic Planning
- The ability to distribute press releases through IEC Chesapeake’s monthly newsletter to over 1200 IEC Chesapeake members, students, and public opt-in subscribers
- Access to member-only events and communications
- Member pricing on all events, classes, and sponsorships
- Ability to present educational resources, seminars, and classes to over 500 students and to Continuing Education post grads
- Where applicable, Associate Partner Members are given the opportunity to make product or equipment donations to the apprenticeship program. Ask if you are eligible.
- Use of the 30,000 square foot facility in Laurel Maryland to host meetings, trainings, and events whether IEC related, or just for your company! If the event is free, the facility usage is free.