- This event has passed.
Basic DataCom Installation
October 5 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Class will be rescheduled
- Do’s and don’ts of cable handling
- Terminations – New Compression Style F-Type, BNC, RCA & Standard RJ45
- Punch Down 110 – Patch panel & Category Outlets
- Testing proper termination, cable runs, mapping and preparation for cable certification
- CATV, CCTV, Audio and Data Style hookups
All students will receive Ideal Tools #33-510. Trade value of $550.00.
About the Instructor: Ron Greenfield from O.T. Hall has taught numerous safety and Data-Com courses for 30 years.
- Early Registration: $607.50
- Standard Registration: $675.00
- Members receive 25% discount
- Price Includes:
- 4 Hours of Training
- A tool kit valued at $550.00
Cancellation deadline is 15 business days prior to seminar. All cancellations received after deadline and/or no-shows will be billed and/or are nonrefundable. IEC Chesapeake A&T has the right to cancel class if less than 10 students register.