Journeyman Exam Prep
April 5 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Classes held Tuesdays/Thursdays March 29 – April 19, 2022.
Walk into your Journeyman Exam feeling confident and well-prepared.
- This 28-Hour class is designed to provide a thorough review of the 2020 National Electric Code (NEC) and the Electrical Calculations you need to know when sitting for your Journeyman Exam.
- Your enrollment fee includes a copy of Mike Holt’s Exam Prep Text Book.
- You must have 4+ years of experience in the electrical trade to be eligible for this course. You must also bring your own copy of the 2020 NEC Code Book.
- Early Registration: $450.00
- Non Member Standard: $480.00
- Members receive a 25% discount
Cancellation deadline is 15 business days prior to seminar. All cancellations received after deadline and/or no– shows will be billed and/or are non-refundable. IEC Chesapeake A&T has the right to cancel class if less than 15 students register
About the Instructor:
Paul Fitzhugh started in the electrical industry in 1984 working in an electric motor shop rewinding and rebuilding electric motors and controls. In Paul’s past 33 years in the industry, he has worked in residential and commercial settings. Installing, troubleshooting, and inspecting electrical premise wiring systems. For the past 11 years, Paul’s position provided him the opportunity to work as a plans examiner, inspector, and medium voltage electrical engineering technician. Paul began teaching as an electrical instructor in 2006 and received his Electrical Masters license in 2007. He has continued as an electrical instructor for the past 10+ years teaching apprentices, continued education classes, and Master and Journeyman prep courses.