THE CONSTRUCTION LAW SURVIVAL SEMINAR
February 16 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
– Time Limits, Notices and Claims to Preserve
Mechanic’s Lien Rights in Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania and D.C.
Public and Private Payment Bond Rights
– Federal Miller Act and State Little Miller Acts in Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania and D.C.
– Private Payment Bond Rights
Lien & Bond Progress Payment Waivers
– Review and revising waivers in contracts and progress payment waivers
– Lien Waivers, Bond Right Waivers, & Claims Waivers
– Contract Terms to put in your Proposals
– Reviewing and Revising Contracts you receive
– Conduit, Pay when Paid Clauses and Claims Procedures
Each Construction Law Survival Seminar participant will receive continental breakfast, lunch, refreshments and the newest edition of the 700 page Construction Law Survival Manual. Cost of $99 per attendee. Seminar starts at 9:00 am. Check-in starts at 8:30 am.