Well, Barron's is!
File this under, Yep, We Have an AP for That category- our Associate Partners at Lighting Environments have sent us specs on a wallpack they really love. The Barron BAW Series Field Adjustable Optics wallpack.
Here's the skinny:
• Adjustable light bars can be aimed in any orientation, providing downlighting, uplighting, forward aiming, backlight aiming (BAW1 and BAW2), or a combination of up/down/aiming (BAW2)
• Exterior coated with polyester powder coat paint in a bronze finish OPTICS/LEDS
• BAW1 is offered with one adjustable light bar, 360° rotation, 25 Watts or 40 Watts, over 5000 lumens • BAW2 is offered with two adjustable light bars, 360° rotation, 60 Watts or 80 Watts, over 10,500 lumens
- Die-cast aluminum housing with stainless steel hardware
- Housing is supplied with three ½” hubs: one on each side and one on the bottom
- Efficacies up to 133 LPW to maximize energy savings and utility rebates
- Class 2 power supply, 120-277VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power supply with high-power factor of 90% typical
- Housing mounts to backplate for ease of installation
- UL Listed for Wet Locations, IP65 rated
- Five year warranty (terms and conditions apply)
Flexibility and precision- aren't we all looking for those two things?
Your local rep in Maryland is a proud member of IEC Chesapeake- IECC
Lighting Environments. Reach out...
Business Development IEC Chesapeake/IECC