From our Associate Partners at R.C. Colerick, your friendly local reps of all things Intermatic and Arlington, come two exciting product announcements:
The New Wi-Fi Ascend Smart In-Wall Timer helps contractors save time on installations while offering homeowners convenient tech-forward features.
- Save an average of 5 to 15 minutes on every Ascend time switch installation with streamlined smartphone programming options
- Wi-Fi Not required – Fully set and schedule Ascend with any smartphone or tablet using a secure peer-to-peer communication channel. WiFi is not required for initial setup.
- Download the Ascend Smart In-Wall Timer app to any Apple or Android device to update programming schedules at anytime.
- Pair the Ascend Smart In Wall Timer with Amazon Alexa to enable voice activated commands, including on/off and status check.
- No hub or Wi-Fi is required for set-up. Get many of the benefits a complex home automation system without the hassle.
- LCD Interface helps new homeowners connect to existing Ascend units, assists when syncing a new smartphone. https://www.intermatic.com/ascend
Arlington’s Grounding Connector – New Larger Size
Two connectors accommodate an extra-wide cable range and are listed for use with Stranded and Solid copper and aluminum wire. Installs from inside or outside of a metal box or enclosure.
The GC50 cable range is #8 to #2 SOLID and STRANDED and the GC75 cable range is #1 to 3/0 SOLID and STRANDED. http://www.aifittings.com/catalog/grounding/
Need help? Contact the team at R.C. Colerick; proud members of IEC Chesapeake.
Jenny Boone, Business Development IEC Chesapeake/IECC