Our Associate Partners at ABB have an announcement! ABB Installation Products Inc., formerly Thomas & Betts, will now offer Steel City® commercial hubs; these terminate rigid and intermediate metal conduit (IMC) in enclosures or boxes with a watertight seal.
“The Steel City commercial hubs are an important addition to the Steel City product line,’’ said Dan Michaelis, ABB lead product marketing manager.
“This launch provides our customers with flexibility in planning commercial, light-industrial and residential applications. Steel City commercial hubs are economical without sacrificing the high quality that customers have come to expect from the Steel City brand.
- Suitable for wet locations, Steel City commercial hubs are UL/cUL listed and conform to UL514B.
- The body and locknut are made of die-cast, zamak 3 zinc alloy.
- The throat is insulated with a flame-retardant polypropylene compound resin and the sealing ring is made of nitrile rubber.
- Steel City commercial hubs are available in a full range of trade sizes from ½ to 4 inches.
- Available in standard and grounding version”
Problem solved. Thank you ABB.
BusinessDevelopment, IEC Chesapeake/IECC