"Basic DataCom" Class Starts April 11
Building the Future? Yep, We Have an AP for That!
Whether you own a business, or are a manager for a business, the future is always on your mind. Our Associate Partners at BENECO understand you. In fact, their motto is "Always Building", and building your benefits programs are what they are all about.
Here is a sampling of what a group like BENECO can do for you:
- Turnkey solutions, Third Party Administration, and Registered Investment Advisory
- Contractor-Focused Business: Unique Market with unique needs; Only 34% of Construction workers have 401(k) and less than 50% have access to Health
- Prevailing Wage Experts: Using unique contributions to improve the plan and generate 8-10% labor burden savings
- Holistic Benefits Solutions: Allows for full maximization and usage of prevailing wage dollars, using waterfall approach; Lower cost with one person to call
- Assume Fiduciary Liability: Only 7% of the market offers the highest level of protection
- Focused Investment Lineup: Open architecture allows us to pick the best of the best; Focused lineup is designed with 30 years of data from contractors, and creates a lineup that ensure diversification and leverages TDFs.
- Compliance & Testing Services: Our Compliance Team performs 40% better than the market and is actively modeling the plan to ensure plan maximization
- Reduce Administrative Burden: Freeing up time for your internal staff to focus on GROWTH tactics
- Single Point of Contact: Dedicated client success team to support you, your plan sponsors, and their employees; Hold times less than 5 minutes!
- BENECO Always Building
As a Contractor or Distributor- you're busy building the future. Literally.
If any of these services are outside of your company's wheelhouse, reach out to BENECO. They can consult, advise, and /or provide services.
Do what you do, and farm out the rest. Measure twice and cut once!
Jenny Boone Business Development
I hear your eyes rolling, the “humph” sound you just made, and the “Yeah, right ...read more
Maybe it’s because I love all things lighting…maybe it’s because I live ...read more
We shut the course again this year.
Thank you to all of the IEC Chesapeake ...read more
Industrial Apprenticeship. Our Associate Partners at Siemens are among American corporations embracing a very old ...read more
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016