Applications for our Fall 2021 electrical apprenticeship program are due by July 15th. What do you need to do to explore our “earn while you learn” opportunity?
When you think career pathway- an electrician thinks career circuit. Electricity has to have a place to start, and complete it’s circuit to deliver power. An education works the same way; it has to be completed and carefully applied to move you forward.
IEC Chesapeake offers several career circuits- among them the four year electrical apprenticeship and three year telecomm technician apprenticeship. Our apprenticeships are federally approved and recognized by Maryland, Washington, D.C., Virginia, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.
- Complete and submit the application and required documents as outlined below.
- Be assigned an appointment time with IEC Chesapeake for an Interview and Reading/Math Assessment
- Complete the Reading and Math assessment.
- Interview with the Apprenticeship Committee
- Enrollment Decision
You will need:
- Two letters of reference
- Drivers License
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate
- One Letter of Recommendation from Personal References
- OSHA10 Card
- Letter from Employer Recommending you for online Training (If applicable)
- Transcript (If Transferring from Another Program)
Get started! #whatsurcircuit #missioneducation #gogetthatelectricalcareer
Jenny Boone, Business Development IEC Chesapeake/IECC