IEC-Chesapeake began their online apprenticeship training seven years ago (2013). Why did we develop this system?
· Flexible learning for students who live too far away from a school location to commute
· Have incompatible work schedules, or are otherwise unable to attend school in a traditional classroom environment, as eg. night work
· Care giving responsibilities which require them to be home in the evenings
· Job related- contractors have worksites all over the globe
Our progressive, state-of-the-art, Online Electrical Apprenticeship Program is 100% web-based and uses an integrated training model so you can learn online at your own convenience, anytime and anywhere.
Our system doesn’t eliminate the classroom; it offers a different delivery method for individuals who wish to become an electrician or who are working with their employer to meet that goal. Fully accredited by the state of Maryland.
· Uses the approved U.S. Department of Labor IEC National Apprenticeship Four Year curriculum
· 100% web-based
· Accessible 24/7 – work at your own time and convenience
· Registration at your fingertips
· Military Friendly
· Challenge testing available
· Credit transfers allowed
· Site administration by award-winning trail blazers and innovators focused on the education of the apprentice electrician
Starting your career? Changing careers? Been working in construction but not apprenticed toward a Journeyman’s License?
#gogetthatelectricalcareer #whatsurcircuit #timeforapivot
Business Development, IEC Chesapeake/IECC