IEC-Chesapeake began their online apprenticeship training seven years ago (2013). Why did we develop this system?
· Flexible learning for students who live too far away from a school location to commute
· Have incompatible work schedules, or are otherwise unable to attend school in a traditional classroom environment, as eg. night work
· Care giving responsibilities which require them to be home in the evenings
· Job related- contractors have worksites all over the globe
Our progressive, state-of-the-art, Online Electrical Apprenticeship Program is 100% web-based and uses an integrated training model so you can learn online at your own convenience, anytime and anywhere.
Our system doesn’t eliminate the classroom; it offers a different delivery method for individuals who wish to become an electrician or who are working with their employer to meet that goal. Fully accredited by the state of Maryland.
Why Choose IEC Chesapeake’s Online Electrical Apprenticeship Program?
· Uses the approved U.S. Department of Labor IEC National Apprenticeship Four Year curriculum
· 100% web-based
· Accessible 24/7 – work at your own time and convenience
· Registration at your fingertips
· Military Friendly
· Challenge testing available
· Credit transfers allowed
· Site administration by award-winning trail blazers and innovators focused on the education of the apprentice electrician
Starting your career? Changing careers? Been working in construction but not apprenticed toward a Journeyman’s License?
Reach out: https://www.iecchesapeake.com/education/electrical-apprenticeship-programs/online-four-year-electrical-apprenticeship-program/
#gogetthatelectricalcareer #whatsurcircuit #timeforapivot
Business Development, IEC Chesapeake/IECC