I once had a dream where I woke up and my home was filled with beautiful screwless faceplates, designer colors that disappeared on every wall, and actually dimmed any type of lamping I used in a fixture…from incandescent to LED, everything dimmed.
Legrand is making my dreams come true with the Touch Tru Universal dimmer.
Operating like an iPhone, simply touch the little circle on the face to command on/off, and use the arrows to the right to dim or brighten. This dimmer will work with any 120V dimmable lamp, load, and fixture.
- “Self-calibration feature allows you to select lamp type, which then automatically sets the minimum voltage for that lamp, eliminating flicker and poor performance.
- Works with virtually any 120V dimmable lamp and load on typical residential and light commercial wiring.
- Use on its own to control a light from one location (single-pole operation) or pair with a 3-way switch to control a single light source from two locations (three-way operation).
- Preset, single pole and 3-way operation.
- Rating: Incandescent, Halogen & ELV: 700W, MLV: 500VA, LED/CFL: 450W (not compatible with 0-10V LED drivers), EFL: 5.5A (Use ADTH4FBL3PW4 for 0-10V)
- Tru-Universal requires Neutral.”
Now, for the other dream, where my dimmers do the laundry and handle the grocery shopping every week, well, Legrand… get on it , will you?
Jenny Boone Business Development