For goodness sake! A cable stripper- from our Associate Partners at Milwaukee Tools.
Cordless cable stripper-and with no exposed blades, protects you from injury on the job site.
“Together, the Milwaukee® Bushings, tool-free adjustable depth gauge, optimized motor speed and variable speed trigger deliver Controlled, Accurate Strips. The Compact Design for Tight Spaces enables easiest access for stripping cables in crowded panels.
- Protects against Knife Injuries on the Job
- Depth Gauge Adjustment up to 3″ for Accurate, Consistent Strips
- Compact Head, Internal Depth Gauge for Easy Access
- Optimized Bushing Design Prevents Nicks
- Variable Speed Trigger for Controlled Strips
- Ability to Strip in Crowded Panels and Switch Gears
- Quick-Change Bushing System for Faster Stripping Across Sizes
- Strips 1/0 – 750 MCM Cu & Al THHN/XHHW Cable
- Strips 1/0 – 500 MCM Cu RHW/RHH/USE Cable
- Compatible with All M18™ Batteries
The Milwaukee® quick-change Bushings are specifically designed to strip the most common cable types used by our Commercial Electrical and Power Utility users.
Available in kits and individually from 1/0 – 750 MCM Cu and Al THHN/XHHW and 1/0 – 500MCM for RHW/RHH/USE. All Milwaukee® Bushings are compatible with both the M18™ and M12™ Cable Strippers.” Visit here
Or, reach out to your local friendly Milwaukee Tools distributor.
Business Development, IEC Chesapeake/IECC