We love working with Eaton, and here’s an update on their enhanced X Switch product, ideal for the food and beverage industry needs.
“The rugged design of Eaton’s Arrow Hart X-Switch has been enhanced to offer features you demand for reliable motor control in the most unforgiving environments. Eaton’s Arrow Hart X-Switch products are engineered to provide reliability, longevity and efficiency. Eaton checks all the boxes to meet your motor control disconnect needs!
- Sloped top enclosure design for improved liquid run off
- NSF Certified plus IP69K and NEMA 4X ratings
- Rotary switch with room for auxiliary contacts adding control capabilities & safety
- 316L Stainless steel enclosure for added corrosion protection
- 30A, 60A or 100A 600V/AC options “
Need to know more? Visit cooperindustries.com, wiring devices, and look for their videos and sec pages regarding the enhanced X Switch.
Eaton “makes what matters work”.
Business Development, Independent Electrical Contractors Chesapeake/ IECC