Good things come in small packages…and fit into small spaces. EPCO (Engineered Products Company) and our Partners at Colerick Electrical Sales agree. They have just the thing for you.
The Small Space LED Luminaire is perfect for new or retrofit specifications, industrial or residential applications. With a total width of 6.8″ and sitting a clean 2.3″ off the ceiling or wall, this little baby takes of virtually no space to deliver a punch of light- on a motion sensor no less.
Tight spaces like:
- Utility Rooms
- Storage buildings
- Rated for a low of 32 degrees Fahrenheit and up to 104+ degrees
Utility closet in office building that’s tight? Need maintenance performed in that closet? Here you go.
Attic space where HVAC system and hot water heater live? Here you go.
Closet in kids room- not a walk in- but toys are stored in there?? and little kids don’t turn off lights? Here you go.
- Designed for ceiling and wall mount applications. Hardwired.
- When used with the motion sensor, the luminaire automatically lights when occupancy is detected; turns off after a three (3) minute vacancy.
- Operates on 120V line voltage.
- Power Consumption: 13-Watts
- No separate line voltage is needed for a wall switch.
- Corrosion resistant housing.
- Snap-on Frosted Acrylic Diffuser.
- Small form factor.
OPERATING MODE – THREE (3) SWITCH OPTIONS
This luminaire features three (3) operating modes. Set the toggle switch on the luminaire to the operating mode that suits your application.
- Wall Switch Mode: Will operate as a “switched” luminaire (controlled by a standard wall switch).
- OFF: Functions as standard ON/OFF Switch to energize the luminaire.
- Motion Sensor Mode: The “Green” LED (next to the motion sensor) indicates the luminaire is operating in the automatic mode to detect the presence of motion up to 20-feet away. The luminaire will continue to operate until no motion is detected for an additional three (3) minutes, then will “Shut-Off”. “
Available in two flavors… Small Space LED with motion sensor, 13 watts and Closet LED with motion sensor 7 watts.
Don’t take my word for it- look at it for yourself:
…then get out there in light up your tiny spaces y’all!
Jenny Boone Business Development